COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. By entering any of the Jumps2go Search for a Superstar classes, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and the rules.
2. The competition is open to all and riders may enter as many classes as they wish.
3. Riders under 18 must have parental permission to do so.
4. The Judge’s decision is final in all levels of the competition. No discussion will be entered into by Jumps2go or the judges.
5. By submitting your video you give full permission for your video to be used by Jumps2go. We accept no responsibility for the copyright of your content. If you do not wish for your video to be used, please state clearly on your entry form.
6. The final winner of the Jumps2go Search for a Superstar competition will be offered a sponsorship package with Jumps2go. The package will consist of (but not be limited to) providing the winner with a Jumps2go jump (choice of Working Hunter Bridge or Chevron Show Jump), branded merchandise and discounts on additional Jumps2go purchases. There will be NO financial support given, but benefits will be given in kind. In return, the winner will be expected to promote Jumps2go to the best of their ability and be a positive ambassador for the company. This includes at competitions and on their social media platforms. Jumps2go reserve the right to terminate the sponsorship at any time should they feel the winner is no longer a suitable representative for Jumps2go.
7. Jumps2go reserves the right to amend the competition and the rules as they see fit. In the very unlikely event of cancellation all entries will be refunded less a small processing fee.